What do Tibetian mandalas, Navajo sand paintings, Pennsylvania Dutch Hexology have in common?
Join us and find out!
- Understand how symbols, pattern, line, shape and color influence our lives
- Learn some basics of color theory
- Lear how to properly use the art materials
- No experience necessary
- All materials and resources are provided
Creating, drawing and painting a mandala or yantra is an exciting process.
It calls on our creativity and mindfulness and even our problem-solving capabilities.
It is also a joyful, playful and expansive experience.
Divine Circles - Mandala Painting Workshop
In each workshop all the basics are covered:
- Understanding the different qualities and blessings that each yantra offers
- Learning how to develop the geometry of the yantra
- Deciding on appropriate colors and learning some basics of color theory
- Learning how to properly use the art materials
- Learning simple gold-leaf guilding techniques
All materials and resources are provided
In the Basic Workshop you choose one yantra on which to focus.If time allows, you can
create another yantra.
No experience drawing yantras or artistic experience is necessary in the Basic Workshops.
In the Advanced workshops some experience drawing yantras is necessary,
previous artistic experience is not necessary.
Basic Workshop: Lakshmi, Saraswati, Tara, Durga, Ganesh, Shiva
Advanced Workshop: Shri Yantra
It is the Inner space that becomes the source of creation.
It becomes the conscious form. It is the creative urge.
It is consciousness itself. It reveals the creative way and
process. It illuminates, shedding light everywhere.
The Art of Intuition
Join us for a lively workshop of personal transformation.
Learn how to:
Design and create a beautiful mandala;
Access your creative, inner resources;
Attune yourself to cosmic rhythms and universal symbols.
The mandala-making workshop has both structure and room for lots of creativity.
Using your inspiration & creativity, learn how to create free-flowing and beautiful mandalas.
Temple ceiling, Chennai, India
Rishi Mayan, sculpture
yards of Ganapati Sthapati
Contact me at: